here are all the true facts I know about the US:
- Portland is a city that exists simultaneously at three different locations, but you never know where
- There's no cities in Texas, it's just Texas.
- California, especially the golden gate bridge, is constantly being destroyed by aliens or monsters or Magneto.
- the US has it's own moon and its fake
- George Washington cut down a cherry tree once and that's why Washington D.C stands for Washington District of Cherries
- the heartland is full of violent groups of armed horses on motor bikes
- there is one man in Florida, he is unstoppable.
@ChaosSkeleton these are all true, except there is one city in Texas: Texas City, or Ciudad de Texas. it's on the border
@ChaosSkeleton north Dakota and south Dakota are each entirely empty except for one resident, whose name is Dakota. One only lies and the other only tells the truth.
@ChaosSkeleton gods I wish the hellhole I live in was this interesting.
Portland is, in fact, just around the corner, 3000km away, and at the bottom of the ocean tho. That one's true.
A cyber fortress filled with the echoes of digital spirits and lost data. Under the protection of XaTuring: https://www. XaTuring.net